- Brand new pivotal role to the business.
- Beautiful central Bath location.
- Competitive salary up to £40k plus generous benefit package.
What you’ll be doing
As a Planner you’ll get under the skin of the brand, strengthening the reach and engagement strategies between the consumer and the brand. Through the development of highly strategic and pragmatic actionable plans, you’ll extend the reach of existing brand tools and services through digital, social, CRM and brand communications; as well as exploring and recommending new channels, trends and propositions. Working closely with key clients and the wider planning team, you’ll determine the data, tracking and evaluation requirements whilst also developing new initiatives that will add value above and beyond the current scope of work.
What experience you’ll need
- A passion for planning and strategic brand engagement.
- Digital/ CRM agency experience is ideal; however you could be client side as a Planner, or working as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director at an integrated marketing or digital marketing agency.
- Proven background in developing digital, CRM or brand comms strategies for well-known brands.
- You’ll be confident in delivering insight-led comms plans, developing strategies to continually improve communications and reviewing campaign performance.
- Highly commercial, articulate and engaging approach would be the perfect fit within this dynamic team.
Along with the chance to work within an agency that is really going places, you can expect a salary of £35k- £40k. You will also have access to a generous benefit package including pension, life assurance and a competitive holiday allowance.
Please apply now for further information or call Fran for a confidential chat.