An independent agency, with a strong track record in uniting data, technology and creativity are looking for a Planner to join the busy team. They focus on customer experience and the journey to delivering dynamic prospect and customer relationships and delivering meaningful growth. Their objective is to create effective customer experience which drive value for our clients.
What they are looking for…
Curiosity - a passion for discovering the non-obvious, eager to learn, confidence and creative thinking are key ingredients in the recipe for the perfect candidate.
You will be already be able to build relationships, defining problems and understand effectiveness. You live, breathe and love strategic thinking, it's what gets you up in the morning.
This is the ideal role for someone who wants to learn new ways of thinking, from inductive data interrogation to deductive wider sources.
Day to day…
- Support the Senior Planning team in the formulation, presentation and implementation of strategies
- Guide the creative process through insight, truths and differentiating proposition
- Undertake desk research
- Deliver clear campaign analysis and
- Constantly be finding ways to accelerate the thinking across the
- Gather and analyse market and marketing information, both primary and secondary,
- Support the Senior Planning team to manage and resolve the key data strategy issues
- Interrogate syndicated research material to provide answers to briefs
- Run agency/client workshops
- Develop presentations that deliver a strategic rational and proposal in response to briefs
- Represent the Planning Team in the campaign delivery process
- Work closely with Planning, Account and Creative Teams through the full creative process
- Become familiar with measurement methodologies across the full consumer journey and digital and direct channels
- Undertake metrics reviews and provide interpretation as to insights
- Represent thinking across the agency through the on-going monitoring and cascade of industry best practices and innovation
- Support the Planning Director and the Head of Data Planning in the definition and delivery of strategic products and services
This is a fantastic opportunity to move up from a junior planning role with an ambitious yet down-to-earth agency.
"Click Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.