OLIVER is looking to recruit a Client facing Senior Planner to work on site with our client 3M based in Singapore.
3M are an innovative global organisation with original roots in manufacturing, however their current portfolio spans an inventory of over 50,000 products across 5 large business units. They produce a diverse range of life-improving products from Post-It notes to highly advanced technological components, all with the common aim of enhancing peoples’ lives.
We are building a team of individuals who have the ability and confidence to learn on the job and help the client transform their digital marketing capabilities, therefore an understanding of the digital space is key along with extensive experience in connected customer journeys.
In terms of your skill set and experience, you’ll have experience of developing content strategies that are commercially driven and creatively inspiring. You’ll understand how content fits into the broader marketing mix with an understanding of the complete customer journey. 80% of the role will be to create demand generation maps and plans and identify what will be executed in market, you will also be responsible for creating a single minded proposition for the demand toolkits and oversee the creation of the assets for the toolkit. You’ll understand how to engage diverse audiences. You’ll know how to use content to nudge behaviour at all points of the customer experience. You’ll know how to get content SEO optimized, and distributed efficiently and effectively. You’ll understand how to measure its impact. You will be a brand steward for 3M as they launch their new campaigns. You will be great with clients and an inspiring collaborator within OLIVER.
- To develop commercially driven and creatively inspiring content strategies for 3M
- To work hand in hand with creative teams and tech teams to ensure we deliver remarkable work
- To work with the digital team in the evaluation and optimization of the content they create, and to demonstrate its business value
- To create demand generation maps and plans
- To create single minded propositions for the demand toolkits and oversee the creation of the assets for the toolkit.
- To lead relationships with senior clients and proactively identify their needs and how to solve them
- To be a thought leader on content strategy
- To mentor and coach more junior team members and help them progress to the next level in their careers
· Deep and broad skills in the planning, development, management and measurement of brand content (gained in a digital, integrated or media agency, or at a client organization, or publisher)
· Strong understanding of clients’ broader marketing agenda, and business objectives
· Strong brand planning skills: the ability to define platforms and propositions in a simple and inspiring way
· An ability to cut through complexity and get to answers fast
· Strong understanding of culture and emerging trends, and an ability to apply these to content thinking
· Strong understanding of data analytics and the tools available to evaluate the effectiveness of the content we’ll be creating
· Strong understanding of search, and how to develop SEO optimized content
· Excellent influencing skills to work with a variety of senior clients
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· The ability to develop constructive relationships with creative teams and directors
· Proven ability to win new business
· Clear and inspiring thinker – and doer
· Ambitious and prepared to put in the hard yards to deliver great, effective output
· Able to balance a strong point of view with an ability to listen and adapt
· Collaborative team player, open minded – non political
· Relentlessly curious about people, culture, technology, brands, business
· Leads by example
· Positive, enthusiastic, unflappable