Pitch / Bid Co-ordinator
|Job Title:||Pitch / Bid Co-ordinator|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-09-02 00:00:00}|
|Contact Name:||Jak Utley|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2019 14:38|
In your role you will be responsible for:
• Project managing and evaluating pitches and proposals
• Developing strategies for pitches including win themes and value proposition
• Understanding the client's needs to be able to deliver a responsive proposal
• Working with subject matter experts such as the pricing team and relevant legal teams
• Developing engaging and compelling pitch content that is focussed to the specific client
• Finalising and submitting pitches for the clients and conducting debriefs to capture feedback
• Co-ordinate presentation rehearsals and be a source of advice and coaching for other colleagues on style, approach and messaging
What We're Looking For:
• Previous bid experience in either a bid-focussed role or wider marketing / business development role with a focus on bids and proposals is essential
• All professional sector backgrounds considered but legal would be preferable, as would be financial services and public sector
• Confidence to communicate at all levels with partners, colleagues and prospective & existing clients
• Experience of working to and managing multiple bid projects and working to fast time frames in a commercially vital capacity
• Excellent demonstration of tact, diplomacy, negotiating and influencing skills
• Strong commercial awareness and acumen
• Collaborative attitude to teamwork as well as capability to work on own initiative
• Ideally educated to Degree, CIM Chartered Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing or MBA level
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Jak Utley on 0113 2469605 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's