We are on the lookout for a multi-skilled web developer with PHP to join a first-class digital marketing agency. This role will work remotely but needs to be commutable to Somerset once a month for team meetings.
The experience we need.
The perfect PHP Developer will need to be a real team player and also have:
- At least a year of commercial experience as a web developer.
- Front end development skills such as CSS3, HTML5 and email development are desirable.
- Highly skilled in PHP principals.
- Experience of building web frameworks in MVC.
- Worked with CMS - including configuration, theming, deployment and plugin development.
- Be knowledgeable in UX, user journeys and wireframes.
- A genuine passion for what you do with the drive to evolve and develop your skills in line with new technologies and approaches.
- An ability to work on multiple projects at once - ideally experience of this in an agency setting.
You will also need to be able to provide us with links to examples of your previous work and be able to talk through your input to these examples.
As the successful PHP Developer, you'll work in a close-knit technical team supporting clients by resolving issues with their websites and email.
This marketing agency offers modern and ambitious digital solutions to their impressive client base. They are looking for a driven and team-focused PHP Developer to help to deliver innovative digital campaigns for globally iconic brands.
What you'll get in return.
You will receive a salary of £28K - £32K DoE plus benefits package, as well as the chance to work in a fun team at a cool digital agency.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.