Are you a PHP Web Developer who would love to work on bespoke Website / Ecommerce projects?
My client has a large and varied client-base giving you the exciting opportunity to work on all sorts of projects from large household names, to smaller niche websites. No two projects or clients are the same, so there's always something new to learn and get your teeth into.
As a member of the main web development team, you will be responsible for helping to deliver both new websites and updates to existing websites working on a mix of bespoke PHP and Laravel projects.
This position is within the core development team where your day-to-day responsibilities will
include a mix of:
- Developing sites on either Laravel or my clients own platform
- Assisting with updates to existing websites
- Working closely with other developers & designers across multiple projects and tasks
- Partaking in internal code reviews
- Supporting the rest of the development team as and when required
- Working within an agency environment will mean they'll be points where you'll be handling multiple projects at a time, so good organisation skills are important.
- Whilst there are Account Managers who will handle a lot of the back and forth with clients, having good communication skills is a real positive as my client like Developers to be confident speaking with clients.
What does the main stack look like?
(CentOS), Memcached/Redis, Laravel, Wordpress, Git/GitLab.
GBP28,000 - GBP30,000 DOE
25 days holiday + your birthday off + bank holidays
Regular social events with the team
Life insurance cover
Challenging and varied work with plenty of opportunities to learn