A rapidly growing gifting and accessories business are looking for a Product Photographer to join their team. Expanding their reach and product range has meant a hugely exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Photographer with commercial experience, a creative edge and ideally experience within the fashion industry. A super friendly, young team who are keen on collaboration and role flexibility; looking for someone with an enthusiastic Product Photographer enthusiastic approach and a positive attitude.
- Work across entire product range to produce exceptional photography and deliver images of the highest quality
- Flexibly work on both location and studio shoots
- Take ownership of all production of images uses retouching skills, including image layering and colour changing - preparing for use across a multitude of media from digital to print
- Management of full digital assets library and archives
- Work to tight deadlines, manging expectations of internal stakeholders and collaborate to ensure all imagery is available for all teams
- Extensive experience in product photography
- Have a genuine interest if the world of fashion, ideally with commercial experience and a portfolio of producing product imagery
- Experience managing projects and evidence of tracking progress of each one using excel documents
- Degree level or equivalent commercial experience in relevant industry
- Full Driving License & own transport
This role will suit a Junior Product Photographer wanting to take a step up or a more experienced Product Photographer looking to join an organisation with heaps of progression opportunities. If you have previous experience in a commercial product based photography role, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you to join an extremely successful company at a time of growth. The company is based just north of Banbury and is commutable from Warwick, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Northampton and Cheltenham.
Photographer, Inhouse, Banbury, Oxfordshire, £26000-£30000