A highly renowned and respected media company are looking for a Personal Assistant to join their exciting and growing team. The company has been a front-runner in the market for years and are looking to maintain their dominance. Benefits include a fantastic office environment, a great work-life balance and plenty of personal development and social opportunities. You will be working as part of a high-energy, motivated team who will give you all the support you need in order to develop your skills.
- Support the teams with PA responsibilities: diary management, setting up meetings, booking meeting rooms and setting up AV equipment, greeting guests etc
- Scanning and printing documents, filing
- Creating PowerPoint presentations and reports
- Processing expenses forms
- Raising Purchase Orders and invoices
- Managing competitions for magazine and website (including sourcing prizes)
- Providing cover for the Reader Services Manager in responding to reader queries both on the telephone and in writing
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task will allow you to support the team's busy workload
- The ability to prioritise workloads is crucial allowing you to put the needs of the business first
- The ability to work under pressure, yet with a keen attention to detail will ensure you maintain the company's well-established name in the industry
- Able to build relationships and communicate in a confident and effective manner at all levels will allow you to build strong working relationships across teams
- Solid experience of using Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential so you can hit the ground running!
- Some Admin or Personal Assistant Experience
Click "Apply Now!"