Performance Optimisation Lead
Are you an analytical thinker, with previous experience leading a team? If the answer is yes, then this may be the role for you.
A globally recognised company renowned for the way they transform how people discover and experience apps, are looking to recruit an experienced Performance Optimisation Lead to join their growing team at their offices in Central London. The core purpose of this role will be to manage and ensure the US and EMEEA performance ops teams achieve defined objectives and targets, whilst monitoring team objectives and coaching regional team members where necessary.
- To act as a communication point between other departments and regions, and identify, manage and coach where necessary to design long and short-term revenue
- Attend client meetings and act as a point of contact between the Sales, Data Science, Engineering and product teams, and work directly with the Direct Sales teams to ensure a high level of Advertisers support
- Manage partner performance against key metrics to identify opportunities and anomalies
- It is essential that you have over three years of experience as a lead or manager within a relevant field, ideally within an analytics team
- Ideally you will have at least six years' experience within an analytical or optimisation analyst role with a string knowledge of Excel and quantitative skills
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail is essential, specifically within project management skills and balancing multiple projects
This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Analyst to join a successful global company. Don't miss your chance, apply now!