Performance Optimisation Analyst
£33,000 - £36,000 DOE
Are you an analytical thinker, with a keen eye for detail? If the answer is yes, then this may be the role for you.
A globally recognised company renowned for the way they transform how people discover and experience apps, are looking to recruit an experienced Performance Optimisation Analyst to join their growing team at their offices in Central London. The core purpose of this role will be to support other members of the team to ensure the highest level of service for advertising partners, finding optimisation and growth opportunities for their various advertising campaigns.
* Regular testing and learning to ensure new techniques are developed to drive value for partners whilst continuously analysing partner metrics to ensure success
* Management of partner performance against key business metrics identifying both errors in the data and opportunities
* Attending client meetings as an analytical expert acting as a bridge between teams within the business
* Must have 2-3 years experience as an Analyst, with an expert working knowledge of Excel.
* Must have strong and clear communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail, comfortable working independently and as part of a team
* An interest in online or mobile advertising is desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for a Performance Optimisation Analyst to join a successful global company. Don't miss your chance, apply now!