|Salary||£28000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Agency|
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Delivering multiple campaigns across channels such as paid social, CRO, email and paid search.
• Being the technical point of contact for clients.
• Provide reports and recommendations to clients.
• Run the digital campaigns across all channels to make sure you are investing in the most effective channels.
• Build, advise and manage technology stacks (HubSpot) for the company and their clients.
What We're Looking For:
This role is best suited to a Digital Marketing Manager who has experience liaising with both internal and external stakeholders. Also, this role requires someone with a strong analytical mindset who is capable of not only analysing reports but to make recommendations to clients backed up by data.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Zack Worsley on 0161 8040160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Content Marketing Account Manager
Salary Dependent on Experience
Studio Manager - Marketing Agency
£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Plus £2k bonus + great benefits
Business Development & Marketing Manager
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Growth Digital Marketing Manager - SaaS Clients
£35,000 - £40,000 (DOE) + 10% performance bonus + Excellent Perks