Job Title: Performance Marketing Manager- Disruptive Ed-tech platform
Location: Central London
Salary: £35 to £45k (depending on experience) - 20+ days' holiday, health, flexi-hours, pension
About The High-Growth Ed-Tech Company
This innovative ed-tech start-up company has an excellent opportunity for a talented Performance Marketing Manager to join their performance marketing team that is leading the charge for their industry storming ed-tech platform. A Performance Marketing Manager with an innovative mind and a passion for performance and acquisition marketing would be perfect for their ambitious plans for growth. Their determination towards development is apparent as the company, founded in 2016, has been likened to Netflix when it comes to discovering the best books for learning from the best educational publishers and is going from strength to strength.
The Performance Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to actualize the ed-tech company's aspiration to become the globes online learning archive. As Performance Marketing Manager you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe trust and strong relationships are the key to their success.
About The Performance Marketing Manager Role
As Performance Marketing Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop your technical skills in an exciting, fast-paced, conscientious environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Performance Marketing Manager:
* You will mastermind evergreen, multi-channel digital marketing campaigns to help drive long term-sustainable growth for the ed-tech platform
* You will have the opportunity to establish, implement and scale an acquisition strategy to support growth objectives
* Lead the review of every aspect of performance daily to adaptively optimise and execute the acquisition strategy for the ambitious ed-tech company
* You will report on ads, product funnel performance and search metrics
About The Successful Performance Marketing Manager
If you are currently in a Performance Marketing management role this could be the ideal next step in your career within the digital marketing sector.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Performance Marketing Manager:
* Ideally a degree in marketing or a similar discipline
* Experience in the management of multi-faceted campaigns from start to finish to deliver increased traffic, engagement and conversion.
* Strong experience in reporting on performance compiling data and insights from multiple sources.
* Experience in having adapted to different situations and personalities to reach positive outcomes.
The Performance Marketing Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £35k to 45kk depending on experience and excellent company benefits including pension, regular social events and health
For more information about the Performance Marketing Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Stephen Jacobs at email@example.com or call 0203 973 7550
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.