Global luxury beverages company are expanding their digital transformation team and are looking to hire an experienced Performance Marketing Manager. Main deliverables will include expanding the client base, increasing engagement, driving conversion, leveraging customer insights to inform strategy and optimise performance.
This company have been around for nearly 30 years and have offices in London, Singapore, and Hong Kong. This role sits in their London office based in East London (remote on-boarding due to Covid, however working in office will be required unless otherwise advised by government). They offer season ticket loans, cycle to work schemes, life insurance, 28 days holiday and a discretionary bonus based on company performance!
Role and Responsibilities:
Working collaboratively with the wider Digital, Brand and Sales teams, you will:
- Drive and future-proof the digital marketing strategy to establish key areas of focus, priorities for improvement and set budgets correctly against ROI
- Own the paid media and SEO strategies and planning, including organic, PPC, display, paid social, affiliates and referral
- Drive traffic through to acquisition and order, playing a key role in not only increasing traffic numbers, but also sessions to registration ratios, online conversion rates and ECommerce revenue
- Develop high quality acquisition and engagement programmes, campaigns and initiatives, converting leads to customers
- Measure and report back to key stakeholders on the effectiveness of programmes and campaigns, assessing these against KPIs
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience in a similar position with proven knowledge and hands-on experience of managing paid media campaigns for luxury brands and/or top-performing agencies
- Fully conversant with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook / Instagram Ads Manager, etc
- Previous experience of using and creating PowerBI reports in addition to Google Analytics
- Experience working with multiple CRM tools is a plus, including Salesforce, Hubspot, etc
- Good understanding of SEO
- An interest in the luxury beverages industry is key
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Customer-focused with an ability to connect digital marketing approaches to customer journeys
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders and influence and collaborate with a range of people at all levels
Want to hear more about this Performance Marketing Manager role? Be sure to apply today!