Digital Marketing Manager / Paid & Organic Search Specialist
£40,000 - £45,000
This company offer unique gifts from that serve as thoughtful Father's Day surprises to educational children's presents and interior decoration. Now is a great time to join this organisation in marketing their products and bringing joy and education to the those both home and abroad.
This is a great opportunity for a highly analytical, technical, data-driven Digital Marketing Manager or Performance Marketing Manager who enjoys developing, implementing and managing day-to-day Paid and Organic strategies across Google, Facebook, Instagram and Amazon.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing all online advertising campaigns across multiple channels within the retail sector.
* Paid Social Ads strategy across Facebook & Instagram - you will need very strong paid search experience
* Data analysis and tracking across eCommerce site, Google and Amazon.
* Budget management experience, managing an online advertising spend.
* Performance-based conversion targets such as Return on Ad Spend.
* Running Google Ads, especially Google Shopping and Display campaigns.
* Running Amazon Ads, Amazon DSP, Sponsored Brands, Sponsored Products and Product Display.