A Top 3 leader in global omni-sector events is seeking a driven Performance Marketing Manager.
A leading event's organiser operating across all sectors, including health and beauty, FMCG, financial services and the charitable spaces, has an exciting opportunity for a talented Performance Marketing Manager to join their rapidly growing digital marketing team.
This events titan is going from strength to strength having recently rebranded following significant investment. A Performance Marketing Manager with a growth mentality and a gift for leading multi-channel paid media campaigns (PPC, Paid Social) would suit their world-leading digital team.
This Performance Marketing Manager will have strong experience across PPC and paid social, preferably from an agency background, and excellent stakeholder management skills.
About the Performance Marketing Manager Role
As Performance Marketing Manager, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a diverse, fast-paced and global culture.
Responsibilities of the Performance Marketing Manager:
- Lead end-to-end paid media campaigns (including PPC, paid social, programmatic, display and more)
- Collaborate with the stakeholders at all levels from the Head of Digital Performance to the wider central marketing team
- Establish the paid media channels as cornerstones of the event organizer's digital performance offering, driving a competitive ROI for a diverse portfolio of clients
Desired skills of the Performance Marketing Manager:
- Ideally 3+ years' experience in PPC and paid social, preferably within an agency environment
- Experience in line managing individuals
- An entrepreneurial attitude, great time-management skills and high attention to detail
The Performance Marketing Manager will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £30k to £40k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including a bonus, competitive holiday package, health, pension and more.
For more information about the Performance Marketing Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0207 850 6133.