Are you a Performance Marketer with proven experience and knowledge around delivering and executing acquisition strategies?
A leading Global Bank is looking for a Digital Acquisition Manager to drive paid traffic and sales for their new pet insurance offering. This person will work closely with and advise partners on how to improve the performance of the pet insurance product across paid search, display and affiliates.
Key Responsibilities of the Performance Marketing Manager:
- Create, own and deliver the performance marketing strategy
- Analyse performance of marketing and website performance using Google Analytics, Google Data Studios and PowerBI
- Consult and potentially manage performance marketing for our clients and other business so they hit their growth targets
- Use bidding tools to continuously optimise campaigns
- Work with the conversation rate optimisation manager and designer to create landing pages that increase conversion through paid media channels
- Reporting on paid media performance
You will have:
- Proven track record of dramatically improving traffic, CPA and ROAS from online paid media channels
- Exceptional knowledge of PPC and paid media techniques
- Knowledge of display especially paid social (across Facebook and Instagram).
- Knowledge of Google Adwords and Bid Management Tools (i.e. Double Click)
- Knowledge of Data studios or PowerBI