This multi-national fintech corporation has an exciting opportunity for a talented Performance Marketing Manager to join their diverse paid media team based in Central London. As a leader within fintech across the globe (30+ countries), they're focusing on rapidly growing their digital marketing and tech capabilities.
The Performance Marketing Manager can expect to flex their strong PPC, Display, Affiliates and Paid Social skills across multi-national markets (Spain/Italy), striving for continued growth across the business.
About the Performance Marketing Manager Role
As Performance Marketing Manager, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a commercial, fast-paced and high-learning environment.
The day-to-day of the Performance Marketing Manager:
- Lead international biddable media strategies and execute multi-lingual paid media campaigns
- Seize opportunities to collaborate with a diverse digital team to drive world-class performance marketing campaigns
- Work closely with external stakeholders across key European regions (Spain/Italy) to coordinate paid media strategies
Desired skills of the Performance Marketing Manager:
- Ideally, 3 years' multi-channel digital marketing experience across PPC, Display, Paid Social, Programmatic and Affiliates
- Multi-lingual (Spanish or Italian)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of acquisition strategies
- Ambition, a high attention to detail and excellent communication skills
The Performance Marketing Manager will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £35k to £45k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including 25+ days holiday, health, pension, gym memberships and more.
For more information about the Performance Marketing Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0207 850 6133.