Performance Marketing Manager
Moorgate, £30,000 - £40,000
Want to work for a company that has recently won an award from Facebook?
Looking to be in a position that will drive growth and make a difference to the company?
They are an innovative advertising & marketing solution that enables their clients to increase user engagement, open new revenue streams & gain user-related insight.
The company's main product is for advertisers - an interactive content platform that enables marketers to creative interactive commercial content in minutes, launch it cross device on publisher's web pages, social channels, ad-networks, native mobile & in-app!
- Grow new leads for their SaaS platform, by converting traffic from social channels, landing pages, email marketing & lead generation content
- Work with sales & product teams to better understand and optimise new and returning customer acquisition
- Provide hands-on optimization of ad campaigns across all marketing channels towards the company KPI, with an emphasis on LTV, retention and repeat buy metrics.
- Manage company's social media (Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn)
- Build & manage marketing campaigns for the company and their clients
- Experience in performance marketing, campaign management/ad ops utilizing AdTech platforms
- Experience in Google AdWords, Facebook advertising, LinkedIn, Twitter & Google Analytics
- Strong technical knowledge
Please apply and we will get in touch!