A Top 3 leader in global Omni-sector events is seeking a passionate Performance Marketing Executive.
As a leading event's organiser operating across all sectors, including health and beauty, FMCG, financial services and charitable spaces, the exciting opportunity for a talented Performance Marketing Executive will sit within a rapidly growing digital marketing team.
This events titan is going from strength to strength having recently rebranded following significant investment. A Performance Marketing Executive with a growth mentality and a gift for leading multi-channel paid media campaigns (PPC, Paid Social, etc.) will find a perfect home within their diverse Central London-based digital team.
This Performance Marketing Executive will have strong experience across PPC and paid social, preferably from an agency background, and excellent communication skills.
About the Performance Marketing Executive Role
As Performance Marketing Executive, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a fast-paced and inclusive culture.
Responsibilities of the Performance Marketing Executive:
- Craft end-to-end paid media campaigns (including PPC, paid social, programmatic, display and more) for a diverse portfolio of clients
- Collaborate with the stakeholders at all levels from the Head of Digital Performance to the wider central marketing team across content, email, web, social and more.
- Grow your skillset by building your exposure to market-leading tools including their bespoke automation platform
Desired skills of the Performance Marketing Executive:
- Ideally 1+ years' experience in PPC and paid social, preferably within an agency environment
- Confident and compelling communication skills
- An entrepreneurial attitude, great time-management skills and high attention to detail
The Performance Marketing Executive will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £20k to £25k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including a bonus, competitive holiday package, health, pension and more.
For more information about the Performance Marketing Executive role or to apply, send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0207 850 6133.