Are you a multi-lingual Performance Marketer with experience across PPC and Paid Social, looking to work for one of the fastest growing Global FinTech companies in London? If so, then the below opportunity could be for you.
My client is renowned for being one of the leading disruptors within the Financial Services sector and is currently investing significantly within its digital and technology divisions. One of their current opportunities is for a Spanish or Italian speaking Performance Specialist to join an already expanding and highly skilled area of the business.
What will you be doing?
You will own the strategy and execution of customer acquisition via PPC, display, affiliates and paid social Including planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting. You will also drive growth through managing PPC and multichannel performance for Spain, Italy and other related regions.
- Run retargeting campaigns via paid social, GDN, programmatic and other display networks
- Communicate with stakeholders on campaigns, including performance reporting, progress updates and optimisation activities
- Drive paid media strategy and improvements across key European regions with a strong focus on PPC but also utilising supporting channels on social, display and UAC
- Analyse performance data and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on conclusions
- Develop strategies to optimise cross channel performance and budget split, analysing attribution data
What skills do you need?
- Hands on experience in running PPC acquisition
- Experience optimising the full funnel from acquisition to activation
- Understanding of appropriate channel mixes to improve overall conversion
- Analytical and commercially minded. A passion for manipulating large volumes of data
- Experience in identifying, negotiating and evaluating new channels
- Must be fluent in either Spanish or Italian