Performance Marketing and e-Commerce Manager
This drinks brand are looking for a superstar performance marketing and e-Commerce manager with a minimum of 5 years experience to accelerate their e-commerce growth and support a European launch.
They are looking for someone who is comfortable with financial targets and delivering them monthly through and agreed digital performance strategy and budget. They need someone with plenty of experience and knowledge in how to drive sales through a creatively strategic plan, that puts the customers' experience at the heart of the activity and feels inherently on brand at all times. Someone, who never takes their foot off the pedal.
The ideal candidate would have held a senior position previously in an e-commerce driven business and is happy to own and drive the company's digital strategy, executing it with agency and team support. They will be firmly focused on delivering excellent results, in a supportive, creative and fun environment.
The ideal candidate is someone who loves data crunching and can navigate Google Analytics with ease as well as being able to manage the website with a good understanding of HTML and CSS. Design experience is helpful, but not a necessity as they have a creative in-house team. However, your guidance will be required on ad formatting and copy.
You MUST love snacks, a lot.
- Develop and manage the digital marketing strategy across, acquisition, loyalty, repeat purchase, personalisation, reviews, returns and customer service
- Oversee all digital campaigns, content, social and editorial calendar on a daily basis to achieve forecast, with a detailed understanding of applying paid search, display, SEO, affiliates, direct mail and social media advertising funnels display and social paid activity
- Manage our websites, ensuring they are fully optimised at all time, updated regularly and delivering conversion at an agreed %
- Set monthly KPI's to be monitored and reported back on weekly, working reactively to deliver the best possible ROI, optimising the e-Commerce strategy as you go for results
- Manage, maintain and grow Amazon on a global scale
- Deliver the SEO strategy of the website, alongside the content team, social and PR
- Prepare detailed monthly and weekly reports on performance of channels for SLT
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments. Particularly developments in mobile marketing