Are you looking for you next role within an IP firm that takes a modern, forward-thinking approach?
This organisation is one of the faster growing IP practices in the UK and have undergone expansion on an international scale in recent years. They have a supportive and collaborative working environment which means all members of staff feel apart of the wider team. As a Patent Paralegal, you will be joining a leading firm that has an impressive list of clients from household tech companies, to smaller SME and local clients. They have paperless systems which allows agile working and a flexible working policy too.
* You will have the opportunity to work closely with fee earners in the business to ensure smooth running of the task at hand
* You will be expected to undertake PA duties such as liaising with clients, preparing for meetings and dealing with incoming enquiries
* Being a confident researcher, you will be able to present findings to a range of stakeholders in the business
* Your paralegal duties will include preparing documents for on-line filing, resolving/escalating enquiries where appropriate, preparing legal documentation accurately under minimal supervision and having a sound knowledge of records procedure
* Good IT skills are essential as they have paperless systems and offices
* Previous IP experience is strongly desired. Ideally you will have 12-24 months experience in a comparable firm
* You will be able to work autonomously and maintain the highest standards within your day to day tasks
* You will be educated to a degree level and have strong background knowledge of the day-to-day of an IP firm
* Excellent attention to detail and communication skills are essential skills, as well as being able to work in a fast-paced environment
**Opportunities available in Leeds, Cardiff and Bath too!
If you are looking for the next step in your career as a paralegal to gain a wider range of skills, then please get in touch!