|Job Title:||Partnerships Executive|
|Salary:||£18000 - £22000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2020-02-20 00:00:00}|
|Contact Name:||Dominic Fletcher|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 12:53|
As Partnerships Manager you will be responsible for implementing the partnerships and affiliates strategy, making sure this runs in a smooth manner across multiple channels and your day to day responsibilities will include but won't be limited to:
• Proactive outreach and management of prospective partnerships
• Build effective relationships across a variety of industries and sectors
• Effective management a basic CRM system
• Contribute to and execute agreed commercial strategy and quarterly/yearly goals.
• Communicate market needs and trends internally to allow for effective product development
• Involvement in marketing and/or operations activities, including content creation via social media and blog content for the website
What We're Looking For:
To be considered for the role of Partnerships Executive You will be a team player with a creative flair. You will be able to multi-task efficiently, working well under pressure in fast-paced environments. You will bring an enthusiastic and energetic attitude to teams around you. You will also ideally possess the following:
• Knowledge and understanding of business development and not afraid to pick up the phone
• You will have the ability to communicate naturally but professionally, both in verbal and written form, and understand when, and how to influence others, both internally and externally.
• You love working in a high-paced agile environment and are eager to learn new technologies and ways of working.
• You can effectively organise your own work and are aware of how to spend your time efficiently to get stuff done.
• You thrive on flexibility and are confident in making your own decisions with a minimum of administrative hurdles.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Dom Fletcher on 0113 2469605 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's