Partnerships Director - London - £50,000 - £60,000
A well-established Partnerships agency are looking for a new Partnerships Director to join their growing team!
This agency, based in the heart of London are a specialist in creating exceptional brand partnerships. An independent, award winning agency that has been recognised as one of Europe's fastest growing agencies is a great place to be. You would be tasked with working across a range of projects, including, FMCG, Automotive, Hospitality and Technology. If you have a background in building brand partnerships this could be the perfect next step!
The role of the Partnerships Director is to work collaboratively across the agency to set the strategy for each client encouraging innovative and commercially-focused partnerships. you will have day to day responsibility of the team ensuring projects run on time and within budget and briefs are disseminated and actioned. As a senior partnerships specialist, you will contribute to new business, lending your expertise on partner approaches and driving lead generation
Key responsibilities are below:
- Set the strategic direction for partners working collaboratively with the planning and client services' team to deliver game-changing strategic partnership opportunities
- Build strong relationships with senior partners and clients
- Be a senior figure in partnerships, contributing to new business approaches and advising on partner approaches
- Build a network with brands, other agencies and stakeholders to open new business opportunities
- Create, maintain and grow long-term strategic partner relationships with our partners ensuring they see the agency as the lead/exclusive partnership agency for their business
What's in it for you?
Alongside an exciting and fast paced role, you will be offered the generous basic salary of £50000 - £60,000 plus the below benefits:
- 25 days holiday
- Birthday off
- Childcare vouchers
- 4pm finish Fridays!
- A huge amount more!!! This agency really look after their staff!