2 month contract for a partnerships manager for a London promotions agency who can identifying and negotiating new partnership opportunities for selected clients in 2020.
You will be working on one of the agencies flagship accounts
- The ideal candidate should have demonstrable experience of identifying, negotiating and delivering partnerships and/or an impressive sales track-record
- Confidence to pick up the phone, hold meetings and successfully pitch in promotional opportunities to third party brands and companies
- An existing network of brand contacts is preferable but not crucial
- The ability to take responsibility and the initiative to drive project forward
- Clear written and oral communication skills and faultless attention to detail
- Ability to record all partnership movement in our CRM platform
- Feel comfortable speaking with clients and third parties
- Experience of reporting into more senior team members
- Have the ability to keep colleagues and clients motivated under pressure
- Must be proficient in Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
Day rate between £180 - £240 depending on your experience
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you are looking for something to get your teeth stuck into for the start of 2020 and have the experience our client is looking for then please click apply and send Natalie your CV, and Ali or Natalie can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter