Are you a multi-channel marketer, interested in leading the partnership marketing strategy for a global travel brand? Now reaching over 20million customers worldwide, the brand is growing at a rapid pace and is now looking to add a partnership marketing manager to their talented team.
As the Partnership Marketing Manager, some of your accountabilities will be:
- Creating and maintaining a rolling content calendar for partners, based on product releases, marketing campaigns and other initiatives.
- Creative development, production and delivery of partner communications and marketing support materials which includes e-mail, welcome kits for new partners, training materials, educational videos and signage.
- Managing key stakeholders and approvals with the partnership team, central marketing, regional marketing teams, Ops and finance.
- Assisting with measurement of KPIs for partner marketing initiatives and communications.
- Experience in a partner marketing or marketing communications.
- Multi-channel experience, ideally within an agency or within the Travel, Financial Services or Telco industry.
- Exceptional project management, collaboration, problem-solving, organizational, writing and presentation skills.
- Experience of CRM/ database management would be advantageous.