We are looking for a Partnership Coordinator to help bring business and education together for the benefit of children and young people.
You will be building and nurturing relationships with commercial clients who want to support education through Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives. You will work with organisations to create coherent CSR strategies designed to deliver positive outcomes for children and young people through grassroots enrichment projects. You will develop and manage partnerships so they reach their full potential, demonstrating innovation in your approach to identifying opportunities for clients to promote positive social change.
You will research potential partner organisations, devising creative ways to encourage their engagement with the UK education sector. You will liaise with clients on a regular basis to gain a better understanding of their CSR objectives and use your excellent writing skills to turn those objectives into desirable outcomes for schools and academies.
You will be measured on the strength of the relationships you develop and the impact your clients make to the UK education sector.
You will have a passion for ethical business which will be crucial in achieving your objectives as you help your clients deliver socially responsible investment in partnership with education organisations.
- Demonstrable experience of account management including proven experience of growing and developing accounts
- Able to forge effective working relationships with people at all levels inside and outside the organisation and across a range of industries and differing business cultures
- Experience researching and writing funding applications and bids for charitable organisations
An excellent understanding of CSR, SRI and ethical business and how these apply to commercial relationships
- Exceptional face-to-face interpersonal negotiating and persuasive skills
- Experience of launching and delivering charitable initiatives
- An effective writer with a passion for creating engaging and actionable content
- Project management - plan and manage projects, manage risks, calculate budgets, cost, time, team working
- Well rounded relationship management skills resulting in loyal and longstanding client base