A newly created hire has been authorised for a Partner Marketing Manager to join a growing London based (with two International offices) Insurance firm who have significant growth plans. Working within a marketing team of 7 and reporting into the UK Head of Marketing the Partner Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and delivering the affiliate, aquisition and lead generation strategy for the business.
As this is a newly created role supplier negotiation and 3rd party relationship management will form an important component of the role as will delivering integrated campaigns.
Other key responsibilities of the Partner Marketing Manager will include :
- Driving effective traffic to the firms website and call centre
- Influence and integrate through the line acquisition marketing campaigns
- Measure and optimise daily marketing performance against partner marketing KPIs
- Manage effective execution of partner communications
- Manage creative and copy
- Pitch, roster and manage agency (3rd party) relationships as appropriate
- Day to day point of contact for current and future lead generation suppliers
Ideally you would have affiliate experience on the agency/advertiser side where you have sought out and forged out third party relationships.
This is a high calibre Partner Marketing opportunity working for a inspirational hiring director in a business that is experiencing strong growth and increased market share.