A great opportunity for a Partner and Compliance Manager to join a global payments provider.
You will be part of the Payments Industry team (PP & E), tasked with supporting day-to-day interactions with both internal stakeholders and external partners.
The successful candidate will be highly effective in supporting the day-to-day relationship management and issue-resolution activities associated with day-to-day activities. In addition, this candidate will be required to communicate, track and report on network (card scheme) and compliance (legal and regulatory) requirements and escalations within PP&E as required. This role requires a significant amount of cross-functional work with key stakeholders across the business including treasury, accounting, finance, legal, sales, operations and tax.
* Proactively managing the day-to-day relationships with external partners (banks and credit/debit card processors).
* Building strong relationships internally (finance, compliance, legal, marketing, product and integration) to enable efficient interaction between the business and external partners.
* Reporting on compliance with various compliance requirements related to the Luxembourg Bank EU licensed entity, the UK business, as well as other regulators and internal audit requirements in multiple geographies (e.g.- Russia, Turkey).
* Providing day-to-day business support, maintaining oversight and supporting business as usual activities as they relate to our external partners.
* Identifying, owning & managing to successful resolution issues or opportunities related to day to day business as they relate to external partners.
* Ensuring they meet contractual and commercial commitments with external partners.
* Understanding and supporting the forecasting and budget process with respect to global partners in partnership with your manager.
* Partnering with the appropriate internal teams to ensure they track service levels associated with key partners, and highlight any areas for concern to key stakeholders in a clear, concise and timely manner.
You should have at least 5 years previous work experience in the payments industry, ideally in a bank's commercial banking, or payments environment. A solid working knowledge of the payments landscape and/or ecosystem with experience in working with external partners is essential.