FSC wants to create a world where everyone feels connected to the environment so they can enjoy the benefits it gives and make choices that help protect it. We offer a range of field studies courses to visiting groups across our centres based all over the UK in stunning locations. For further details click here - https://www.field-studies-council.org/centres/
We are looking for enthusiastic marketers, with broad experience across all aspects of marketing to join us. We’re looking for creative people, educated to degree level, with a good understanding of environmental issues, experienced in a range of digital marketing tools with strong writing skills. You will be working on-site at one of our beautiful locations, with possible options for home working, as part of a small, welcoming, and committed team.
Using your creative talents, you will –
· Develop marketing campaigns for the FSC that raise awareness of FSC, drive engagement and generate new customers
· Create content that showcases the best of what FSC has to offer our customers
· Help us raise the profile of FSC in new and existing markets
For the full Job Description please click here – https://www.field-studies-council.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Marketing-Officer-18.5hpw-Nov-2020-FINAL.pdf
To be successful in this role you should demonstrate:
• A positive and passionate work attitude
• A desire to show pride in all aspects of their work
• A flexible approach with a willingness to adapt to changes
• An ability to work using your own initiative both independently and as a competent, effective team member
• An ability to work under pressure and prioritise work to meet tight deadlines
• Always treating others with courtesy, dignity and respect
• A commitment and contribution to improving FSC’s environmental performance
• A committed and proactive approach to personal development; motivated to learn new skills and overcome new challenges
If you are interested in joining an internationally respected organisation where there are brilliant opportunities for informal and formal self-development, training, and learning and where you will be engaging wide audiences in a range of marketing activities, developing your career in marketing and working with a busy marketing team to enthuse people of all ages about the natural world and helping to protect it, please apply via this link - https://www.field-studies-council.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Marketing-Officer-18.5hpw-Nov-2020-FINAL.pdf
by 12 noon on Thursday 26th November 2020.
Interviews will be scheduled between the 7th and 10th December 2020, with shortlisted applicants being contacted by email.Part-time Marketing Officer
Salary: £11,173 - £12,751 per annum.
Location: Shrewsbury (Flexible Location)
Hours: 18.5 hours per week
Duration – Fixed term until 31st January 2023
This is an externally funded post (National Lottery Heritage Fund)