Paid Social Media Executive – London – Agency – Up to £27,000
Are you Social Media savvy? Our client’s London based office needs a Paid Social Media Executive to join their rapidly expanding, award-winning agency!
Reporting directly to the Social Team Manager, the role of Paid Social Media Executive will consist of developing, managing and optimising campaigns across all social media channels for a range of clients. The candidate who lands this role will be commercially focused with proven experience working in paid social, an expert at developing and implementing paid campaigns. In return for all your hard work, our client offer a range of benefits including the opportunity for regular bonuses, social events and a fun working environment!
Sound appealing? Read ahead…
Roles and Responsibilities of Paid Social Media Executive:
- Ensuring performance targets are met and best ROI is achieved for paid social.
- Compiling reports of campaign results and key trends, analysing results to feed back to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Fixing any issues with social channels by communicating with media owners.
- Providing creative recommendations if necessary.
- Overseeing client credit and budgets.
Key Skills and Attributes of Paid Social Media Executive:
- Over a years’ experience working within Paid Social.
- Agency experience is desired.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience using bid management tools.
If you think you’re the perfect candidate for this role, don’t hesitate to apply!