Fed up with agency life?
Now is your chance to go CLIENT SIDE, based in CENTRAL LONDON TOO! These opportunities do not come up often - APPLY NOW!
Famous UK e-commerce company now making its presence known across the world active in multiple different different markets. The brand is fun, irreverent, very much of the moment and high impact. They are very successful and growing rapidly which is why they are looking to hire again now.
Much of their media activity is handled in-house by a talented team.
They are high profile and bang up to date - a true brand champion of current times and a brilliant company to work for.
You will be reporting into the Head of Performance Marketing. Owning, optimising and scaling the Paid Social marketing channels.
• Building and optimising the Facebook accounts for various markets
• Monitoring budgets and identifying opportunities to balance performance
• Owning and driving your channels efficiently in order to successfully hit ambitious KPI targets
The ideal candidate would have had at least 2 years experience in running paid social campaigns with a good understanding of ecommerce.
• Experience in an ecommerce company
• Strong Paid Social skills: primarily Facebook
• Experience in other online channels is an advantage
• Ability to be analytical and creative in trouble shooting
Why dot gap?
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.