Paid Social Manager – Stockport - Ecommerce – Up to £30,000
Our market leading client has a fantastic new opportunity for a Paid Social Manager to join their rapidly expanding brand which has both a UK and US presence.
If you’re experienced in management of paid campaigns, this might just be the perfect role for you! Our client is on the hunt for an analytical thinking candidate who is passionate about social media and has a proven track record developing innovative social strategies for all platforms.
Are you ready to take your career in social to the next level?
Roles and Responsibilities of Paid Social Manager:
- Developing and executing paid social strategy.
- Measuring performance of social content using A/B testing and working with in-house analytical teams to improve performance.
- Analysing competitor activity and staying up to date with current industry trends.
- Working to KPIs, compiling reports to show success of paid social strategy.
Key skills of Paid Social Manager:
- At least 2 years’ experience in paid social.
- A basic understanding of social algorithms, analytics and audience creation.
- A forward thinking individual who isn’t afraid to push the boundaries.
- Knowledgeable on all social media platforms and their best practices and principles.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed in this role, apply now!