Major Players have a really unique and exciting opportunity for those that are passionate about the charity sector. This company is transforming the way charities deliver their mission and interact with those that want to help through bespoke software! They are looking for a keen marketing professional who understands Paid Social to get stuck in with promoting this.
This start up is a team made up of experienced and respected senior management with contacts throughout the charity sector - this is a great opportunity for those who are ambitious and ready to take action.
* Analytical mind - figuring out the best way to achieve client objectives takes creativity, problem solving and evaluation of results. An analytical way of thinking means you can navigate the choices logically and systematically, testing different approaches and comparing the outcomes and adjusting accordingly
* Confident with numbers & spreadsheets - social media advertising is a data driven pursuit. You must be happy with looking at a table of figures and be able to glean insights from what you see.
* Familiarity with our platforms and software - as advertising becomes more and more technical, we are looking for candidates who not only know their way around Facebook Power Editor but can delve into Google Analytics and assess the effectiveness of their campaigns, as well as being able to pick up new tools and software quickly.
* Real drive and ambition - we are a small team in our infancy as a company, and have ambitious plans for growth, so we're after people that share this mindset. You will be eager to learn and accelerate your career by playing a key role in building the business.
* Great responsibility from Day 1 - we're looking for someone excited by the opportunity to make a real difference and build up a team over time
* Flexible working
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "JADIE DAVISON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Jadie Davison | DD: + 44| 207 845 7264. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for
Paid Social Manager
|Job Title:||Paid Social Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2018 00:00|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Paid Media Officer
City of London, London
£30000 - £36000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, pension, health
up to £40,000 dependent on experience, plus benefits
£35000 - £38000 per annum + plus great benefits package
Up to £48000 per annum + benefits
£38000 - £45000 per annum