Job Title: Paid Social Manager
Salary: £30K - £40K (Depending on experience)
Benefits: Flexible working hours, Performance based bonuses, UK Healthcare,
An award-winning integrated PR and Social Media agency, with a focus across everything PR, Social, Creative, Content, Consumer, and B2B / Corporate. Their core purpose is the help brands and companies engage and influence people across every platform, providing a full mix of services. They have offices based in London, Manchester, Edinburgh, and Birmingham.
Their exciting portfolio of brands and companies includes a leading Supermarket, the nation’s biggest bank and food & drink brands to name a few.
Recently listed in the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to work for, this agency has a collaborative, vibrant and fun working environment!
About the Paid Social Media Manager Position
You are an experienced Paid Media Manager with a minimum of two years’ experience working on paid social media campaigns across B2B and B2C Clients.
Key Responsibilities of the Paid Social Media Manager:
- Lead the day to day paid media planning, execution, and delivery of all their paid socials.
- Work collaboratively with client services and account managers to create innovative paid social media.
- Analyse insights on paid activity to identify opportunities on how to improve their paid media.
The perfect candidate would be someone who loves paid media, creative and can work proactively with the internal team!
- Minimum of two years’ experience working on paid media campaigns across B2B and B2C.
- ‘Think outside the box’ mentality.
- Strong excel skills.
For more information about the Paid Social Media Manager role or to apply, please email me via Ornellas@reuben-sinclair.com or call me directly on 02038927890.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.