Job Title: Paid Social Executive - Global Communications Agency
Salary: £22,000 to £26,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, company pension, health and life insurance, childcare voucher scheme, Ride 2 Work Cycle scheme, annual training plans, early finishes on Fridays, free breakfasts, monthly socials and Christmas/Summer parties.
About The Global Communications Agency
My client is an award-winning, global, Top 150 integrated Digital and Communications agency that works with top-tier, consumer-based clients along the lines of Smirnoff, Asda, Starbucks, BBC and Ticketmaster. They provide engaging and innovative integrated PR and social media campaigns that have seen the agency rake in multiple industry awards over the last few years. They foster a brilliant, collaborative team culture that sees truly innovative ideas come to the surface, giving them a strategic edge over their competitors. It is why their clients come back to them again and again.
This agency are looking for a Paid Media Executive to work closely with their Paid Social, PR, Research and Creative teams. The role requires someone with a real passion for social media and how digital channels can be used to reach new audiences.
About The Paid Social Executive Role
As a Paid Media Executive, you will have the opportunity to work on big name consumer brands, across a range of social platforms.
Key Responsibilities for the Paid Media Executive:
* Planning, optimising and buying of ads across social media platforms across a range of film/TV/consumer clients
* Work on a global scale, liaising with teams on every continent
* Respond to client briefs and support the work of organic and creative teams, with the opportunity to develop your client facing skills by offering recommendations and reports on paid social to clients
* Participate in creative brainstorms and client meetings.
About The Successful Paid Social Executive
If you are currently in a role which means you have extensive experience in paid social, this could be the perfect next step at an exciting, global agency.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Paid Media Executive:
* 1-2 years' experience in social media buying
* Strong experience with Google Adwords (Youtube ads)
* Strong experience in Facebook and Twitter Ads
* Great communication skills
* A love of working with performance measurements and data.
The Paid Media Executive will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £22,000 to £26,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Paid Media Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.