Forward Role are proud to be working with an exciting, multi-brand, digital business in Manchester City Centre. This business is going through a huge digital transformation and are looking for talented and enthusiastic candidates to join them and help drive their journey and growth. As a Paid Social Executive, you will be passionate and someone who thinks outside the box. You will be part of the larger digital function and will be responsible for data implementation across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. This is a unique opportunity to manage the paid social campaigns of one of the North West’s most talked about businesses.
- Managing Paid Social campaigns from launching, reporting and analysis across core social platforms
- Liaising with the team to keep updated with emerging technologies within the Paid Social with a focus on the B2C space
- Researching and testing new products and platforms
- Working with other internal teams such as media, programmatic, analytics, content, creative and strategy in coordinating and delivering campaign program work
- Analysing key metrics and reporting
- Using PowerPoint, Excel and reporting dashboards to review campaign performance and present findings
You will ideally have:
- A proven career history of biddable activity (ideally some knowledge of PPC and/or Display but definitely not essential)
- Hands on ability, setting up campaigns, optimising, reporting etc.
- Be a lover of trying/testing new ways of doing things
- Be inquisitive and willing to get stuck in
- Be commercially driven
- Have experience with ad serving platforms, bid management platforms and skilled across Google AdWords and Analytics
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.