My client is an award-winning full-service eCommerce agency that provides a complete range of web development and marketing services. My client creates websites using the most powerful open-source platforms, and they push client's sales through optimisation, outreach, social media and content marketing.
Due to continued growth they now require a Paid Social Executive.
The Paid Social Executive must be a self-starting individual, with strong organisational and written skills. Most importantly you will be a creative thinker and have a creative eye and a demonstrable knowledge of social media channels and their audiences.
You must have a proven background in paid social media and additional paid media channels and be committed to keeping up to date with industry news, trends and best practices.
- Minimum 2 years paid media/paid social experience
- Working knowledge of Facebook business manager - Facebook Blueprint certified
- Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram advertising experience
- Understanding of feed management and optimisation
- Strong organisational and time-keeping skills
- Strong written and communication skills (inc. telephone manner)
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Excel, etc)
- Experience with Google Analytics / web analytics packages (including implementation of tracking coding)
- Paid Social strategy and planning
- Account creation and management
- Keyword Research
- Advert Testing and Optimisation
- Paid Social Campaign Management
- Collaboratively working with the online marketing team
- Collaboratively working with the creative team to produce eye catching social ads
- Supporting the sales team with new business opportunities
What you'll get in return
- £23,000 - £26,000 DOE
- Generous holiday
- Flexible working
- Great environment
- Commitment to training and development