Job Title: Paid Media Executive
Salary: £22,000 to £26,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, company pension, health and life insurance, childcare voucher scheme, Ride 2 Work Cycle scheme, annual training plans, early finishes on Fridays, free breakfasts, monthly socials and Christmas/Summer parties.
About The Global Communications Agency
My global communications client has an excellent opportunity for a talented Executive to join their paid media team at their HQ in London, working across a mixture of film, entertainment and consumer brands.
This agency is an award-winning, global Digital Communications agency that provides innovative PR and social media campaigns, picking up multiple industry awards in recent years. They work with top-tier, consumer-based clients like Smirnoff, Asda, Starbucks, BBC and Ticketmaster.
This digital and communications agency are looking for a Paid Media Executive to work closely with their Paid Social, PR, Research and Creative teams. The role requires someone with a real passion for social media and how digital channels can be used to reach new audiences.
About The Paid Media Executive Role
As a Paid Media Executive, you will have the opportunity to work on big name consumer brands, across a range of social platforms. You will work closely with the Digital and Research & Insight teams, implementing paid campaigns and keeping up-to-date on trends to ensure optimum performance and reach.
Key Responsibilities for the Paid Media Executive:
* Planning, optimising and buying of ads across social media platforms
* Contribute significantly to creative brainstorms and client meetings
* Liaise with international teams across the globe
* Respond to client briefs and support the work of organic and creative teams, with the opportunity to develop your client facing skills by offering recommendations and reports on paid social to clients
About The Successful Paid Media Executive
If you have strong experience in paid social and want to work with top tier consumer brands, then this could be an excellent opportunity for you to join an exciting agency.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Paid Media Executive:
* 1-2 years' experience in digital/social media role working with consumer brands
* Proven experience working with Facebook Ads & Google Adwords is a must
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a keen eye to detail
* A real passion for social media and digital channels
The Paid Media Executive will be offered a highly competitive salary circa £24,000 depending on experience, plus annual individual promotion and salary reviews.
For more information about the Paid Media Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3957 6425