Paid Social Associate
Are you looking for a diverse and exciting role working on global accounts?
We're working with a very well-respected PR agency who work on leading tech and FMCG accounts to become a part of their growing Paid Media team. It is an exciting time for the company and the ideal person will have experience managing Paid Social campaigns; if you have done PPC previously it would be a bonus. We're looking for somebody that will put the client at the centre of what they do and build a campaign around their objectives. They need someone passionate, with an ambition to take on more projects and enthusiasm to learn.
- Hands-on management of all aspects of campaign delivery with a focus on activation and reporting.
- Using real-time data to inform and influence brand strategies across social platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Numerically savvy with strong attention to detail with the ability to make data talk, cultivate insights and build a paid strategy
- This position is predominately be Paid Social with some PPC management.
- 1-2 years of experience working in Paid Social.
- Facebook is key as training can be provided on other platforms if necessary.
- Excellent organisational skills, time management and the ability to work analytically.
The ideal candidate for this agency will be someone enthusiastic about learning, growing and progressing within Paid Media. The agency has a 'nice guy' reputation in the industry and you will be given great exposure to an array of different brands.
If this sounds like you then hit apply or get in touch!