Paid Social Account Executive– Agency – Manchester – Competitive
Looking for a new opportunity? Become a Paid Social Account executive for an international agency based in Manchester.
Our client is one of the fastest-growing media agencies in the UK with offices across the globe. They pride themselves by encouraging individual energy into all projects as well as treating every team member uniquely to bring out the best they can offer. This exciting role will involve working alongside UK and Global clients to deliver best-in-class Paid Social campaigns that help them achieve their Business Objectives.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity! Keep reading below.
Main Responsibilities of a Paid Social Account Executive:
- Take lead in client’s strategies from planning to execution stages whilst delegating to the SAE where appropriate
- Maintain ongoing collaborations with media partners while reaching out for new opportunities
- Manage the execution of Paid Social campaigns on behalf of clients
- Keep up to date with any latest developments so these can be applied to ongoing client campaigns
- Take the leading role in managing day to day client contacts
- Take ownership and creation of a master finance document across to all clients with relevant booking and reconciliation information
The Ideal Candidate:
- Comprehensive use and experience of Powerpoint, Outlook, and Excel
- Has a previous 2 years’ experience within a similar role
- Has extensive hands-on experience setting up and optimising Paid Social campaigns preferable with retail clients
- Proficient with optimising Paid Social campaigns for different clients and different KPI’s
- Analytically minded with the confident ability to interpret data
- Language diversity is favorable but not essential