A highly regarded digital agency is looking for a Paid Search Manager who is experienced in delivering PPC and display campaigns, preferably within an agency setting. You need to have the gravitas to manage big brand accounts because the agency has a number of iconic clients.
The successful Paid Search Manager will work remotely, visiting the office in the South West once a quarter. This role will start as 12 month maternity cover but the agency is hoping that your success will facilitate the need to bring you on permanently alongside the current Paid Search Manager, once your contract has concluded.
The experience we need.
- Strong experience of paid search and display with a proven track record driving successful campaigns
- Experience of Google Ads, Bing Ads and Google Analytics is required
- Experience of paid social campaigns through Facebook and Instagram would be an added benefit
- Google Ads certifications
- The ability to measure performance and identify areas of improvement
- Good communication skills for handling with clients and writing compelling ad copy
- A commercial mindset to spot opportunities to grow new and existing accounts.
- Strategising, planning, delivering and supporting new and existing paid search campaigns
- Continual review & optimisation of campaigns
- Keyword research, ad copy tests, bid management and competitor analysis
- Client reporting to provide insights and recommendations that drive improved KPIs
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends and certifications
- Growing a team of paid search specialists around you
- Conducting paid search reviews and subsequently delivering these in pitches
This cutting-edge digital marketing agency deliver campaigns for a number of global brands.
What you'll get in return.
There are excellent career progression opportunities and a fantastic salary of c£30k, with flex dependent on experience.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.