As the Paid Search Manager you will be the go-to expert within the wider digital team. You will be developing the paid media strategy and day to day implementation with help from a small direct team for the UK. You will manage the current brands and look to launch the any new brands across the Group portfolio with a bang! You will also be hands on in creating paid campaigns across a wide range of performance channels across paid search (PPC), paid social and display. There will be a big focus on the paid social channel as that’s where most of the allocated spend will be.
You’ll be based in their cool and vibrant City Centre offices when they return to an office environment and as an interim measure you will be remote working. This is great time to join as they look to new initiatives and new product launches coming later this year and you can be part of this multiband team to help them on their way!
As the Paid Search Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Create and deliver effective Paid Search and Paid Social strategies
- Design, plan and build of all paid campaigns, ensuring best-in class consumer campaigns
- Continuous data analysis, optimisation and reporting of all paid campaigns
- Monitoring and flagging digital competitor activity
- Accountable for innovation within the paid media space with emerging digital trends
- Utilise Google Analytics, Google AdWords and SEM Rush to continue to drive performance
- Regular campaign tracking and reporting including analysis to look at key trends within the market and identify new opportunities
The key skills of the Paid Search Manager:
- 2+ years’ experience within an agency, in-house or media owner environment focussing on paid media, ideally paid social and PPC
- Experience of reporting with Google Analytics and proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint and Word
- Proven track record within a paid media role with a strong understanding of day to day implementation and strategic vision for paid social, PPC, and display channels.
- A creative flair, yet a solid understanding of ROI and a commercial awareness
- Strong understanding of the impact of paid media on consumer behaviour and how it drives engagement through to acquisition and retention
- Proven experience of delivering commercial paid media strategies and plans with emphasis on ROI
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.