Paid Search Manager - In-House eCommerce Technology Brand - Manchester City Centre - Salary is between £35k - £50k DOE
We are working with an award winning eCommerce Tech Brand based here in the heart of Manchester City Centre as they look to add to their established marketing team. They are looking to bring all paid advertising back in house from an agency and are looking for a Paid Search Manager! They are already one of the fastest growing businesses in their industry with millions of customers already and are financially backed by one of the world’s leading capitalists.
As the Paid Media Manager you will be the go-to expert for the UK Team where you will be working very closely with the newly appointed Campaign Manager and Head of Marketing to develop the paid media strategy for the UK, looking to launch the brand with a bang! You will also be hands on in creating exciting, daring and bold paid campaigns across a wide range of performance channels. In this role, you will run and manage regular campaigns across paid search, social and display platforms.
Key responsibilities of the Paid Search Manager:
- Build new campaigns across multiple Paid Search (PPC), social and display platforms.
- Working with the Campaign Manager, develop and then implement Paid Search, Google Shopping, Display Advertising, and Re-marketing strategies that contribute to growth within the UK
- Use insights to react and improve results daily, weekly and monthly.
- Monitor and drive key metrics. Including Revenue, CPA and impression share.
- Optimisation of campaigns to agreed targets
- Working with agencies and the Campaign Manager on asset creation
- Managing performance media spend to ensure optimum campaign performance
- Reporting and analysis to show impact of work
- Report on effectiveness of paid media campaigns and identify ways to improve cost per acquisition.
Skills required to be the Paid Media Manager:
- Proven track record within a paid media role, coming from an agency or ecommerce background
- A creative flair, yet a solid understanding of ROI and a commercial awareness
- Experience planning and executing paid media campaigns across a business
- Strong understanding of the impact of paid media on consumer behaviour and how it drives engagement through to acquisition and retention
- Experience managing campaigns across performance channels including, PPC, and social media
- Proven experience of delivering commercial paid media strategies and plans with emphasis on ROI
- Experience managing campaigns and generating direct sales
- Experience of reporting with Google Analytics and Google Data Suite
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.