PPC Executive - Client - London Bridge
£25,000 - £30,000
Our client is a global e-commerce retailer in the sports market. They are looking for an ambitious and analytical Paid Search Executive to join their fast-growing digital team and join the brand who is at an exciting point of expansion.
The key role for the Paid Search Executive is to deliver best in class paid search campaign management in international markets within the technical sportswear market.
- Improve ROI thanks to good PPC practice
- Use AdWords and Bing Ads to lead paid search campaign management and drive profitable sales
- Delivering insight stories from campaign performance and reporting
- Responsible for building and implementing campaigns supporting the business including channel targets and strategies
- Experience in Paid Social would be an advantage
- 1-2 years SEM experience
- Advanced Google AdWords certified and working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong project management and market knowledge
- Being able to support the digital team in their trajectory for fast growth
- Able to learn quickly
- Have an analytical mindset and use data-centric approaches to make decisions
If you want to work with a talented team in a rewarding environment, then PLEASE APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Kate Bergman" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Kate Bergman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7235 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.