Do you have hands-on PPC and paid social experience? Available immediately to join this leading retailer? If so, read on!
Paid Search Executive - 6 Months Contract - £30,000 - £36,000 - London
A prestigious menswear retailer which specialises in crafting beautiful clothes down to the finest detail - a long standing high street name.
As Paid Search Executive, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of paid search campaigns as well as setting up accounts and campaigns from scratch. Your main duties will include:
- setting up paid search accounts and building out new search, shopping and display campaigns
- owning the management of Google Shopping, making sure feeds are optimised and error free
- implementing and optimising paid search campaigns
- managing all paid social activity, predominantly across Facebook
- liaising with affiliate networks to find solutions for new territories
To be considered for this great Paid Search Executive role, you must meet the following criteria:
- hands-on PPC management and Google Shopping experience is ESSENTIAL
- experience of using bid management tools (Marin, etc.) and Google Adwords
- Facebook advertising and affiliate marketing experience
- knowledge of product feeds is beneficial
If this Paid Search Executive role sounds good for you, then apply today! All applications will get a response!
Paid Search Executive - 6 Months Contract - £30,000 - £36,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.