Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Paid Search and Display Marketing Lead to join our innovative, fast paced TOPSHOP Digital team. We are looking for an experienced digital marketeer with knowleddge of PPC to help in the delivery of the paid marketing startergy for TOPSHOP both in the UK and internationally.
- Manage day to day relationship with Paid Search and Display agencies; delivering performance campaigns including; PPC, retargeting, prospecting and video.
- Understand and interpret data appearing in various Search analytics and deliver measurable actions
- Managing all digital display campaigns to drive acquisition and retention objectives set for the brand
- Supporting the Global Digital Marketing Manager on delivering both brand and channel set objectives
- Liaising with other members of the Topshop Digital team, Group Digital, IT Systems as well as a number of external Search agencies and suppliers
- Keep ahead of and research any new Search and Display updates and how they might affect Topshop, as well as work on the launch of new digital initiatives and create Search plans
- Perform regular reviews of Topshop search landscape in comparison with competitors
- Create scalable campaigns using innovative marketing techniques
- Work closely with Editorial and Trade teams to create holistic search campaigns
- Evangelise the benefits and importance of Search and Display to other departments within the business
- Report and measure on all forms of Search and Display campaigns and their performance
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant Search and Display experience (agency or in-house)
- Experience of working on an e-commerce website in a competitive consumer/retail vertical
- Detailed technical knowledge of PPC
- Extensive knowledge of paid search optimisation and marketing techniques
- Experience working with key analytic tools; Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Hitwise
- Excellent communication skills with good written and spoken English
- Passionate and knowledgeable about search marketing
- Confident to work with people across all levels of the business and liaise with external contacts
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail
- Be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, self-motivated with lots of initiative and innovative, ground breaking ideas
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.