Job Title: Paid Search Account Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £35k to £40k (depending on experience) - 20+ days' holiday, health, flexi-hours, regular social events
About The High Growth Independent Digital Marketing Agency
My client has an excellent opportunity for a talented Paid Search Account Manager to join their digital performance marketing agency. This fast paced Paid Search Account Manager role will be highly focused on the management of client relationships across PPC accounts through successful paid search strategies for a portfolio of exciting blue-chip enterprises similar to AT&T, ASDA and Topshop. A Paid Search Account Manager with an analytical mind and a passion for driving high performance throughout the development and optimisation of PPC accounts would be perfect for their ambitious plans for rapid growth. The Paid Search Account Manager will also represent the hub of communication when liaising with PPC clients in an effort to effectively deliver industry leading performance search marketing campaigns.
This rapidly growing marketing agency is an award-winning, Top 10 Independent Digital Marketing Agency based in London. As Paid Search Account Manager you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business at the head of search engine marketing innovation; that believe trust and strong relationships are the key to their success.
About the Paid Search Account Manager role
As Paid Search Account Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an exciting, fast-paced and competitive environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Paid Search Account Manager:
* You will mastermind search marketing campaigns and carry out regular tasks & monthly deliverables
* You will lead communication with clients to mould wide-reaching projects and campaigns, maximising exposure using materials generated by market-leading research
* You will take responsibility of and oversee the monthly client paid media spend
* You will certify that all search marketing client deliverables are up to required standard Delivering Excellence
About the Successful Paid Search Account Manager
If you are currently in an Senior Paid Search Account Executive role this could be the ideal next step in your career within the digital marketing sector.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Paid Search Account Manager:
* Ideally 3 years' experience in delivering successful search marketing campaigns
* Equal experience in account management within a client-facing environment
* E-commerce account experience
* Ideally certification as an AdWords Professional (Fundamental & Search Exams passed)
The Paid Search Account Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £35 to 40k depending on experience and excellent company benefits including pension, regular social events and an in-office gin bar
For more information about the Paid Search Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Stephen Jacobs at email@example.com or call 0203 973 7550