We are working with an award-winning independent creative digital agency based in the heart of Clerkenwell. This agency delivers creative, digital and social and content solutions for some big brands across the automotive, retail and leisure categories.
Due to an increase in workload, they are now looking for a Paid Performance Manager with a proven track record in paid and organic media channels: PPC, Paid Social, SEO (desired) and Display. You’ll likely be a Digital Media Planner or Digital Marketing Manager and come from a digital marketing / digital agency background with a keen interest in understanding how to reach audiences through digital channels.
So, what will you get up to?
- Create cross channel media strategies and media plans, primarily digital
- Define and maintain audience and data approaches, providing ongoing strategic recommendations and optimisation
- Run paid media campaigns – PPC, Paid Social & Display to achieve agreed KPIs
- Provide SEO recommendations and guide clients through solution-based SEO strategies
- Campaign set up, implementation, optimisation and reporting across relevant channels
- Deliver insight led reports to clients to assist in evolving the media approach, providing strategic feedback and learnings from campaign activity
What you’ll need
- At least three years' experience in a similar role
- Agency background (media or digital)
- Comprehensive understanding of paid channels including search, display (direct & programmatic) and paid social
- Experience using Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Google Marketing platform (DV360), Adobe Marketing Cloud (desired)
- Experience in managing campaigns from developing clear strategies and rationale, optimising for performance and reporting back on key learnings
- Excellent knowledge of the digital landscape with the ability to discuss a clear point of view on trends and opportunities for upcoming client campaigns
- Experience using research tools to inform media plans (e.g TGI, Facebook IQ, Google Trends etc)
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a talented Paid Media Specialist to create an impact on the paid social campaigns for some of the best world class brands
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.