PAID PERFORMANCE MANAGER
£35,000 - £ 45,000 per year
Paid Performance Manager - London
£35,000 - £45,000
Reporting into Paid Performance Director
Paid Performance Manager - The Company
Our client is a results-driven performance marketing agency within a truly integrated marketing and communications company with a multi-disciplinary offering.
Paid Performance Manager - The Role
The Paid Performance Manager is responsible for the management of a small exec team and the paid performance output for an exciting client portfolio - including Philips, LG and ABB.
The core remit will centre on strategy, campaign implementation, analysis, optimisation, delivery and evaluation across paid search, shopping, AMS, Criteo and other relevant e-commerce platforms. There may also be a need for management across affiliate and lead generation campaigns too.
As an experienced search marketer, you will be required to oversee the day to day operations to ensure the effective running, and performance, of campaigns. You will be a senior point of contact for clients providing the strategic direction and operational guidance needed to drive performance improvements for their business. You will report in to the Paid Performance Director and manage a team of execs (1-3 people).
* Developing a rich understanding of your clients' audience and the consumer journey for their vertical, always striving to deliver richer insight to clients.
* Being responsible and accountable for the creation and management of paid search campaigns to effectively deliver client objectives and targets.
* Being a technical lead and point of authority on paid search, shopping, AMS and Criteo activity.
* Developing and planning holistic paid performance strategies largely independently.
* Presenting campaign and business strategy to clients, as well as regularly reporting on key performance milestones.
* Completing and managing the forecasts/ plans of monthly paid search budgets in-line with client objectives and targets.
* Ensuring best practice set up and development across all paid performance campaigns.
* Overseeing, directing and/or executing the optimisation of campaigns, both manual and automated, utilising the full breadth off tools and technologies at your disposal (bid management tools, scripts, etc.).
* Helping to drive innovation and creative solutions for clients, ensuring media firsts and beta participation where possible.
* Being the main point of contact for clients and interpreting and communicating performance strategy or campaign data as and when required.
* Ensuring timely delivery of all team reporting and analysis outputs.
* Overseeing accurate and timely finance administration.
* Having a clear understanding of the profitability of your client portfolio and managing this with your director.
* Identifying and progressing commercial opportunities for your clients.
* Managing direct reports to effectively implement, optimise and evaluate campaigns.
* Managing personal development plans for all direct reports setting SMART objectives.
* Developing knowledge and expertise, as well as improving soft skills of direct reports.
* Providing regular support and advice through one to ones to help progress direct reports.
* Reflecting the agency ambition and vision in all work, and leading and inspiring the team to follow high standards.
* Working alongside other online and offline account teams to deliver an integrated digital marketing solution.
* Taking part in new business prep and pitches for paid performance.
* Taking part in recruitment for paid performance from time to time.
* Being actively involved in training and knowledge sharing across the team.
Paid Performance Manager - Key Skills
* Proven experience of paid search working in either a fast-paced agency environment with enterprise level clients or strong background in an in-house role.
* A comprehensive understanding of retail, particularly using Amazon and Criteo platforms.
* Google Ads, Bing Ads and Search Ads 360 qualified.
* A strong understanding of and experience with analytics platforms.
* A strong understanding of and experience with bid management platforms - predominately Search Ads 360 but knowledge of Kenshoo or Marin is advantageous.
* Experience of utilising a variety of competitor tools e.g. Hitwise, Adgooroo, Adthena, Search Metrics etc.
* The ability to translate complex performance marketing strategies and lingo into simple explanations and propositions for clients.
* A self-starter who will proactively seek out opportunities and strive for betterment of self, product and proposition.
* Hunger to succeed and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong organisation and project management capabilities.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Exceptional communication skills with the ability to deliver confident and structured presentations.
* Passion for and wide understanding of all aspects of digital media.
* Good numeracy skills with strong knowledge/ experience of MS Excel.
* Management experience is a plus.
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* A high energy, positive, can-do person who is always looking for ways to improve what we do.
* Someone who can make things happen and likes to be accountable.
* Someone with a strong voice and positive attitude who will help build a passionate culture in our team.
If this is the Paid Performance Manager role for you then APPLY NOW !!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "CRISTINA PRODAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Cristina Prodan| DD: 020 78 45 72 02 - email@example.com Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Cristina Prodan